TRAC recruitment system is having a facelift
On 13 August 2019 at 6pm TRAC are performing an update that will result in a major change to the look and feel of the system.
This project is the culmination of over 2 years of work from a dedicated team of TRAC developers. The main reasons for this are:
- A more modern, polished visual design to offer a more efficient and user friendly system
- It offers improved security
- It has an improved technology platform for future improvements to the admin and applicant system.
- To allows Trac to work better on a variety of screen sizes
So what's changed?
The entire look and feel of the Trac admin system has been refreshed, with a clean modern design and a responsive layout that improves compatibility with tablets. They have also made lots of technological improvements "under-the-hood" to enable the new design and to prepare us for more improvements in the future.
In addition to the general visual improvements, they have made two major changes to the admin user interface:
- The current system involves lots of scrolling up and down the page to find relevant information. This has now been sectioned into three navigation tabs which allow you to quickly switch between each view to get the information you need.
- A new "action area" panel to enable easier access to composing email messages etc
All of the user guides will be updated in TRAC ready for the change-over to support Appointing Officers and the People Resource Team can also be contacted for support.
Other changes in recruitment
On 8 August 2019, NHS Jobs & TRAC will be introducing changes to all application forms that cover:
- Changes to the additional application form questions relating to Fitness to Practise
- Changes to the safeguarding questions
- Changes to the reference section – offering further guidance to applicants
- An additional application form question relating to the Inter Authority Transfer
If you have any queries or concerns about any of the above please do not hesitate to contact the People Resource Team on 01332 564856, opt 1:1 or firstname.lastname@example.org