Do you want to train to be a Learning Disability nurse?
A funded opportunity is coming soon for you to complete your training via any of the routes below:
- Trainee Nursing Associate (TNA) - Apprenticeship [2-year TNA followed by 2 Years RN Apprenticeship]
- Post Graduate Apprenticeship route
- Undergraduate Apprenticeship route
- 2nd Registration Qualification – this gives you dual registration if you are already a registered nurse.
Get in touch with us for more information if you are one of the following and complete the eligibility form:
- Assistant Practitioner qualification
- a HCA with a degree
- a HCA with five GCSEs (A-C) including maths, English and science, plus at least two A levels with one in a science or health-related subject.
- a level 3 vocational course in science or health and social care.
- a HCA who needs support to complete Maths and English
- a HCA who needs more information or to check your eligibility.
- you have a health related degree, a psychology degree and are working in an administration role.
- You have a health related degree and are working in a psychological therapy service, but you do not have a core qualification e.g. Nurse, OT
Please contact Tracy Shaw E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tracey Nock E: email@example.com
Eligibility check form can be found here.