Funded place available for one DCHS AHP leader on the Rosalind Franklin Programme
An excellent opportunity is available for DCHS to nominate one of our AHP leaders for a funded place on this programme. This offer is only for Allied Health Professionals (HCPC registered Physios/ Occupational therapists/ Podiatrists/ Speech and Language therapists/ Paramedics/ Operating Department Practitioners).
- Do you aspire to lead large and complex programmes, departments, services or systems of care?
- Do you currently lead staff who manage others?
- Or do you currently provide specialist leadership i.e. clinical role?
- Or do you lead complex projects, initiatives or programmes?
Please consider this if you are a mid-level clinical or non-clinical leader aspiring to lead large and complex programmes, departments, services or systems of care.
Please click here for more details.
If you would like to be considered please:
- Check you meet the criteria
- Check your manager’s support
- Check that the travel costs to Leeds/ London can be covered
- Check that you can attend all the days and devote the required study time over a 9 month period
- Use the attached form and return it to E: firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Thursday 7 November – please cc your manager.
(Please note: One person will be nominated and they will be notified within 24 hours of the deadline. They would then need to complete a full application online by 5.00pm 11 November 2019 This will include a 1000 word personal statement. Their acceptance on the programme is not guaranteed).