Self-refer to occupational health
You can contact the Occupational Health department yourself to make a self-referral.
Self-referral is completely confidential; therefore your line manager will not be contacted without your knowledge and consent.
In some cases it may be beneficial for your line manager to know what work based assistance you need, so they can support you appropriately. In these cases we will recommend that you speak to your manager about making a formal referral.
You may wish to self-refer to Occupational Health for a range of different topics, including:
- Skin Assessment
- To explore what support is available for personal or work related stress
- To find out how to access physiotherapy
- General advice on Health and Wellbeing
- Lifestyle Screen
Self-referral appointments cannot support:
- Medical problems that require GP’s input
- Change in shift patterns.
Our occupational health page is here.