You can now complete all your safeguarding training online
We're pleased to announce that you will now be able to complete your Think Family Level 2 safeguarding training via e-learning rather than in a face-to-face classroom. As you're all aware Covid-19 has changed the way in which we learn, and to maintain your knowledge and keep your patients safe, please complete the following e-learning courses which will provide you with these skills:
- 000 Safeguarding Adults Level 2
- 000 Safeguarding Children Level 2
- 000 Mental Capacity act: MCA and young people ages 16-17
- 000 Mental Capacity Act: Assessing Mental Capacity
- 000 Capacity & Difficult Consent.
These can all be found on ESR and by completing all the modules, you will be awarded with theThink Family Level 2 competency.
Any queries please contact the team: T: 01332 564856 option 4 or E: email@example.com