Online domestic abuse awareness training
These sessions are free and will cover the following :
- Definitions of domestic abuse & identifying victims
- Impact of Covid-19 on DA
- Enquiring about DA and risk assessment
- Specialist support services
- Basic safety planning
The next online sessions will be delivered through Microsoft Teams meetings on the following dates:
- Tuesday 18 August 2.30pm -4pm
- Wednesday 19 August 9.15am – 10.45am
- Thursday 3 September 12.00pm - 1.30pm
There will be 15 places available for each session and will be filled on a first come first served basis.
If you would like to attend one of these sessions, you can book on by emailing me on: Helen.email@example.com, who will then forward you a personal invite to the session. All you need to do is click on the link provided at the meeting start time.