Working Together to Improve Quality 2016 – Going for Gold in Dementia Care
Care Home Advisory Service “Working Together to Improve Quality” days are a series of free events throughout Derbyshire that inform and inspire care home owners, care managers, carers and all those within the health and social care sector.
Join a variety of care suppliers, industry experts and like-minded care professionals to discover innovative products and services as well as the latest updates and ideas from this challenging industry at these stimulating care home events.
Listen to dementia specialists talking about “Enhancing wellbeing in Dementia care” and “Falls and Dementia, a question of balance.
Take part in free seminars and workshops, enjoy relaxed networking and interact with specialist products.
Who Should Visit Working Together to Improve Quality?
- Anyone who has an interest in care homes
- Care home owners ,managers and care staff
- Domiciliary carer providers
- Social services executives
- Healthcare professionals
- Care providers
Why Should You Visit Working Together to Improve Quality?
- View innovative products and services from a variety of care suppliers
- Update your knowledge on recent events and changes within the sector
- 'Try before you buy' products
- Gain free information and advice from industry experts
- Generate new, inspirational ideas for your care company
- FREE ENTRY
- FREE SEMINARS
- FREE WORKSHOPS
- FREE PRIZE DRAW
- FREEE LUNCH
Join us on the following dates:
5th October 2016 at Postmill Centre, South Normanton
12th October 2016 at Bakewell Town Hall, Bakewell
19th October 2016 Riverside Centre, Derby
To book your FREE place please call 01158554032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org