Free Domestic Abuse Awareness training
Click here for dates of the online training sessions for health professionals
The training is free for health professionals and each session will cover:
- Identifying the risks factors for Domestic abuse
- Recognising the signs of domestic abuse.
- The impact of Covid on DA
- Enquiring about and responding to domestic abuse disclosure,
- Risk assessment and provides case studies to practice using the DASH risk Assessment on. (case study and DASH provide prior to the training)
- Local DA services and referral pathway to specialist support services.
Staff also receive a range of useful material regarding supporting DA enquiring and the referral pathway for Specialist DA support
The sessions are delivered virtually through Microsoft teams meeting and staff need to email me to book a place on the session.
Each session is the same and are all 1.5hrs in length.
To book your place on any session email: email@example.com