Delivering on Inclusion @ DCHS - conference and workshops open for registration
This multi-day conference starts on 20 October and promises to be an insightful day where you’ll hear about the role of our staff networks and learn more about our popular reverse mentoring programme.
Details of how to register and the full agenda is here.
MS Teams link for 20 October: 9:15am - 12:30pm - Join Microsoft Teams Meeting or +44 20 3321 5208 Conference ID: 462 196 750#
For more details - E: email@example.com.
The subsequent workshops have now been arranged and you can book on to them at the links below.
1. Workshop on ‘Unconscious Bias’:
2. Workshop on ‘Raising Awareness of LGBT+ in the Workplace’
3. Diversity workshop on ‘Lived Experiences Working with a Disability/Long-Term Condition’
4. Workshop on ‘Celebrating the Achievements and Contributions of BAME People’
5. Workshop on ‘Engaging and Supporting our Armed Forces and Veterans’
Links to join the remaining 2 workshops (below) will be shared soon.
6. ‘Women’s Health’
7. ‘Faith and Spirituality'