Delivering on Inclusion @ DCHS - next event 17 November!
This multi-day conference starts on 20 October and promises to be an insightful day where you’ll hear about the role of our staff networks and learn more about our popular reverse mentoring programme.
Details of how to register and the full agenda is here.
MS Teams link for 20 October: 9:15am - 12:30pm - Join Microsoft Teams Meeting or +44 20 3321 5208 Conference ID: 462 196 750#
For more details - E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subsequent workshops have now been arranged and you can book on to them at the links below.
1. Workshop on ‘Unconscious Bias’:
2. ** Important notice these workshops have been postponed - new dates will be launched soon **
Diversity workshop on ‘Lived Experiences Working with a Disability/Long-Term Condition’
3. Workshop on ‘Engaging and Supporting our Armed Forces and Veterans’
4. Workshop on ‘Hormone and Reproductive Health Conditions’
7. ‘Faith and Spirituality' tbc