New offer for DCHS leaders
We are offering leaders a blended learning opportunity on a number of subjects, starting with three key themes:
- Managing remote teams
- Managing behaviours remotely
- Responding in the recovery phase.
There will be different routes to accessing this:
- Bitesize webinars – short, recorded sessions with key learning points for those who just want the headlines
- Longer webinars – same themes, for those who want more information on each topic
- Leaders conversations – for those who have viewed the longer session there will be the opportunity to join in with Gareth English from Customer Psychology to have a live small group conversation with other leaders within the Trust. A small amount of pre session prep will be required.
- Dates for these are:
- 12 October – 1.30 – 2.30pm – Leading remote teams
- 16 October – 9.30 – 10.30am – Responding in the recovery phase
- 19 October – 1.30 – 2.30pm – Managing behaviours remotely
Videos will shortly be available to view via the leadership development page on My DCHS. To register your interest in either the webinars or conversations, please email email@example.com
More details on further topics will be released shortly. This handy visual about compassionate leadership shows the 10 evidence-based behaviours which can help us all feel well supported at work through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Leadership Development Training Manager
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or M: 07917 201565
‘With the right leadership NHS teams can flourish. That is why we must prioritise support to line managers and leaders to help them develop their skills’
NHS People Plan