What did you do for you today? Focusing on our wellbeing this winter!
As we head in to Lockdown 2 it is important we take some time to focus on our wellbeing. As a Trust we will be sharing a host of content to support your wellbeing and we also want to hear from you! We’re asking 'What did you do for you today?' so we can share ideas and inspiration. Get involved on Facebook, Twitter and via email at: E:email@example.com) and send us your pictures of your wellbeing activities.
Over the next few weeks we will be sharing a host of content to support your wellbeing.
Look out for:
- Get to know our new DCHS Wellbeing Guardian
- How to have a wellbeing conversation with your manager
- How to access our wellbeing offer
- How to get your wellbeing and resilience self-assessment scores
- How to get involved with our full range of events, support groups and training sessions
- And not forgetting how to get your flu jab!
This week we have the following available for you to join in:
- Our Virtual School Gate is a relaxed, safe space to share the experience of parenting through a pandemic every Thursday morning. This week’s will take place between 11am – 12pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to join.
- Our Diet Club will next be meeting on 17 November at 5pm. Join the group to discuss any struggles with nutrition in a safe forum and connect with others. Celebrate your successes and achievements alongside other group members. Contact Ruth Bailey if you would like to join the next session, E: Ruth.Bailey8@nhs.net
- Our Women’s Health nutrition talk takes place on Wednesday 18 November between 1.30pm – 2.15pm. The session will explore the interaction between our diet and our hormonal health. We’ll discuss our own experiences of diet and its effects on our health whilst getting top tips on how to optimise our nutrition. Contact Sarah Osborne if you would like to join, E: email@example.com