Your way to wellbeing this winter - support options available to you
Heading into winter, with a second wave of the pandemic and all the usual winter challenges it is so important that we are able to prioritise our wellbeing. We appreciate how challenging this can be so we have a range of options to support you with this. Click here to view our new poster to help with your way to wellbeing this winter.
Activities and events happening this week:
- Ruth Bailey is still running her weekly online yoga classes. Look out for the week's new class uploaded to our staff Facebook group every Monday. Use these sessions to switch off from your working hours and unwind with a little exercise, self-compassion and mindfulness. If you haven't joined our group already, you will need to request membership here.
- Our Virtual School Gate is a relaxed, safe space to share the experience of parenting through a pandemic every Thursday morning. This week’s session starts at the regular time of 9.30am. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to join.
- Our Diet Club meeting on 17 November at 5.00pm. Join the group to discuss any struggles with nutrition in a safe forum and connect with others. Celebrate your successes and achievements alongside other group members. Contact Ruth Bailey if you would like to join.
- Our Women’s Health nutrition talk takes place on Wednesday 18 November between 1.30pm – 2.15pm. The session will explore the interaction between our diet and our hormonal health. We’ll discuss our own experiences of diet and its effects on our health whilst getting top tips on how to optimise our nutrition. Contact Sarah Osborne if you would like to join.
- Virtual Schwartz Round – Tuesday 24 November 1.00 - 2.00pm. ‘Facing the second wave through winter’. Contact Ruth Bailey to join in.