Introducing the care home support service
We are a multidisciplinary team consisting of a registered Nurse, Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist supported by an Administration Coordinator with strong links to Speech & Language, Pharmacy, Podiatry and Continence Services.
We are a support service for staff who work in care homes for older people in Derby City and Derbyshire as well community staff who undertake work in care homes. We provide signposting, advice and training.
· Does your role take you into care homes?
· Do you identify areas of change and support needed for the care home staff?
· Do you need advice/signposting in your professional capacity in relation to care homes?
Please take a look at our website at https://my.dchs.nhs.uk/carehomesupportservice
If you cannot find the answers you need on our website, please feel free to contact us to see how we can help.
The Care Home Support Service will be available from Monday to Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm
· Email us: email@example.com
· Call us: 01773 546835
· Website at: https://my.dchs.nhs.uk/carehomesupportservice
Please share any good practice with us; we would love to hear from you.