Wellbeing this winter
Prevent & Respond – your wellbeing support menu: Are you unsure of all the different support options available for you at the minute? Fear not! This handy poster neatly summarises our entire staff wellbeing offer, splitting things by prevention or response. To find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaching calls: Not sure how you feel at the moment? It might be a useful time to pause and check in with yourself to consider what your personal roadmap out of lockdown will look like. The staff wellbeing team continue to offer bookable 30 minute telephone coaching calls. To book a call just follow this link to book with a coach of your choice. Alternatively you can email email@example.com.
Relatehub: Has Covid-19 resulted in you feeling any of these things? Relatehub can help.
- Stressed or anxious at work or home?
- Finding it difficult to balance work and home commitments?
- Relationships with family, friends or colleagues are suffering?
- Concerned about your wellbeing?
- Isolated, lonely or with no-one to talk to?
- Like you’re having more bad days than good ones?
Hormone and Reproductive Health Project: The staff wellbeing team will be hosting the Women’s Health Support Group and two more talks with Q and A’s in the next coming weeks:
- Women’s Health Support Group: This will be a safe place where individuals can come to talk about their symptoms and conditions around hormones and reproductive health in a supportive environment. Sarah Osborn and Alison Madley (staff wellbeing project officers) will be leading the group. Held every two weeks on a Wednesday at 1.30pm for 45 minutes via Microsoft Teams, the next session will be on Wednesday 10 March at 1.30pm.
- The truth about HRT with Dr Amanda Smith: Tuesday 2 March at 1.00pm on Microsoft Teams. Dr Amanda Smith is a British Menopause Society (BMS) recognised menopause expert and menopause principle trainer. This talk will all be about HRT and the alternatives in helping with the menopause. There will be an opportunity to ask questions.
- Endometriosis Month in March - Endometriosis Talk: Tuesday 23 March at 12.30pm on Microsoft Teams. The team have arranged a talk on endometriosis with Clare Knox from See Her Thrive, the champion breaking the taboo of reproductive health in the workplace.
If you would like to take part in the group and/or talks please email Sarah Osborn (staff Wellbeing Project Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.