Domestic abuse awareness/refresher training sessions
This awareness/refresher session covers:
• Identifying the risks factors and who is at highest risk of domestic abuse.
• Recognising the signs of domestic abuse in patients, but also in friends and colleagues.
• The impact of Covid on domestic abuse victims, survivors and perpetrators.
• Enquiring about and responding to domestic abuse disclosure (including during telephone consultations)
• Risk assessment including a case study and DASH risk assessment activity
• Local DA services and referral pathway to specialist support services.
These sessions are now hosted via Eventbrite and health professionals can book directly on to their preferred date via the links below. These sessions remain FREE for health professionals.
Please click on the appropriate link for the date you want to book. You can book your place directly via the links below:
Monday 26 April 12.00pm - 2.00pm
Wednesday 28 April 9.30am - 11.30am
Thursday 6 May 9.30am - 11.30am
Wednesday 19 May 9.30am - 11.30am
Thursday 27 May 9.30am - 11.30am