Clinical improvement webinar - all welcome
A Midlands regional webinar on clinical improvement is being held on 23 June at 12 midday.
It is being hosted by Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT). Please click on the registration link to enrol on the webinar: Register here
GIRFT is an NHS improvement programme designed to improve the quality of care within the NHS by reducing unwarranted variations and sharing best practice between trusts. Importantly it is led by frontline clinicians and is collaborative across the multidisciplinary team.
This is a great opportunity for you all to meet and ask questions of:
- Prof Tim Briggs, Chair of GIRFT national director of clinical improvement for the NHS;
- Dr Kath Halliday, GIRFT clinical lead for radiology;
- Corinne Power, head of nursing – transformation, Nursing & Midwifery directorate at NHS England and NHS Improvement; and
- Stuart Palma, national head of Allied Health Professions.
Key areas discussed:
- What is clinical improvement?
- What is Getting It Right First Time?
- How can you get involved in improving clinical efficiency?
More details on this flyer . A certificate of attendance will be available. Please feel free to forward this invite.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (GIRFT project manager) or email@example.com (GIRFT clinical fellow)
For more details on GIRFT: https://www.gettingitrightfirsttime.co.uk/