Mary Seacole Programme - Derbyshire
Following the successful launch of our first 4 cohorts, the application window for Cohorts 5 and 6 is now open.
The Mary Seacole Programme is a successful, high quality NHS Leadership Academy leadership development programme which we are delighted to offer locally in Derbyshire. Successful completion of the programme will lead to an NHS Leadership Academy Award in Healthcare Leadership.
Further details, including information on cohort dates, modules, learning styles/expectations.
How to Apply for the Mary Seacole Local Programme Derbyshire
- Applications for Cohort 5 and 6 will close on Tuesday 20 July 2021 – late applications will not be accepted
- Complete the application form, equal opportunities monitoring form and a supporting statement from your line manager and submit to: email@example.com by the closing date
- Confirm which Cohort you would like to be part of (please give your choices in order of preference, and state if you cannot attend a cohort)
- Your application will be considered by a panel and you will be given feedback if your application is unsuccessful
- If you have any queries about the application process please contact Julie Sales, Project Co-ordinator by email firstname.lastname@example.org