Coming up for leaders
NHS Leadership Academy
Reasonable adjustments - how Line Managers can enhance their effectiveness
Date: Thursday 23 September
Time: 12.30pm to 1.30pm
The presentation will focus on what practical steps line managers can take to improve and enhance the effectiveness of reasonable adjustments, from recruitment through to one to ones and annual reviews, using a case study approach.
Click here to read Septembers newsletter
Pride in the NHS Week!
6 – 10 September
Please click here to view the programme of events where you can find out more information and book on the sessions. All sessions are free to join!
If you would like some more information around the good work being done to support LGBTQ+ staff in the NHS then please click here to read the latest newsletter from the Health & Care LGBTQ+ Leaders Network
NHS Elect: Upcoming Webinars
- Online facilitation skills 2: Mastering the technology - 9 September, 2.00pm to 3.00pm. Zoom link.
- The window of tolerance -15 September, 9.30am to 11.00am. Zoom link.
- Report writing - 16 September, 9.30am to 11.30am. Zoom link.
- How we can improve the experience of NHS staff - 23 September, 12.30pm to 1.45pm. Zoom link.
- Please note if the session is being run on Zoom, you will need to turn off your VPN to access.
Click here to read the NHS Elect Summer Members Bulletin.