Working from home and need your devices PAT checked?
Check out the scenarios here to see if you are up to date;
- The first line of defence against any equipment malfunction or danger is with us. Check before each use that the equipment has no obvious visual damage or defect. If damage is detected, do not use your equipment and instead report it to estates or your manager as soon as possible.
- Sites are visited annually for testing. Ensure you bring your device to these.
- If you have a new device, please log with estates to have a one off test performed at a site near you.
- Battery operated equipment, such as laptops or mobile phones don't require testing, however the mains powered chargers will.
- Any futher concerns, log a job with estates to arrange to see someone at your local site.