Expression of Interest: Project/Programme Manager – Personalised Care
Personalised care represents a new relationship between people, professionals and the system. It happens when we make the most of the expertise, capacity and potential of people, families and communities.
Personalised Care will benefit up to 2.5 million people by 2024, giving them the same choice and control over their mental and physical health that they have come to expect in every other aspect of their life. A one-size-fits-all health and care system simply cannot meet the increasing complexity of people’s needs and expectations. Personalised care is based on ‘what matters’ to people and their individual strengths and needs.
Our workforce development plan will support the People Plan element on Growing for the future and support Alignment and collaboration across the Derbyshire ICS
- Are your core values about putting people at the heart of everything we do?
- Do you want to develop and support the Derbyshire workforce to have the skills, knowledge and confidence to have a different conversation with people they support?
- Are you passionate about supporting and developing new ways of working?
- You will be working across the Derbyshire System to deliver the Personalisation programme for the health and care workforce, which focuses on shifting the relationship between professionals and people from ‘what’s the matter with you’ to ‘what matters to you’.
- These 2 roles although both different, are dedicated to implement the Derbyshire ICS Strategic Workforce Plan to train and upskill the Derbyshire Workforce in the Personalisation programme.
- You will be hosted by Derbyshire Community NHS Foundation Trust and will align the Derbyshire Personalisation group and workforce groups.
- You will need to be flexible in terms of your work base, having a blended approach between home working and office bases.
Please submit your expression of Interest by the November 29th and Interviews will be held on the 9th of December.
Expressions of Interest form
If you are passionate and motivated about people and want to make a difference to them then one of these roles is for you. Submit your Expression of Interest and / or contact firstname.lastname@example.org 07909907957 or email@example.com : 07773 078860.