Issues are still being experienced by clinicians that need to visit patients in the community and do not have access to SystmOne, and being unable to access paper documentation or the correct information to enable them to identify the patient’s individual health needs.
A list of paper documents (short notes) has been agreed by ICMs to be left in the patients home on SystmOne, please ensure all of the appropriate information is provided and is easily accessible to all staff.
- Front sheet – confidential statement
- Staff signature sheet
- Dressings sheet
- Catheter sheet
- Catheter passport
- Medication sheets e.g. Insulin MAR sheets, syringe driver prescribing information sheet
- Any relevant environmental assessments (i.e. moving handling) involve all care partners
- Relevant care plans- Band 6 clinical judgement to determine which should be printed off and added to the short record. For example if out of hours services are or may be involved in care
- Evaluation sheet(s) – staff should record any relevant issues relating to patient care to be shared with supporting agencies.
If you have any questions, please contact DCHST.ClinicalandProfessionalStandards@nhs.net