On-Call number changing on 17 July
Please note that from 17 July 2017 the telephone number for contacting the DCHS On-Call Team is changing to 01332 623700. This includes DCHS Estates On-Call, the DCHS On-Call Manager & Director.
Contacting the On-Call Team
- Call the switchboard at Derbyshire Healthcare (DHcFT) on 01332 623700.
- Ask to be put in contact with either “DCHS’ Estates On-Call” and/or “DCHS’ On-Call Manager” – dependent upon the nature of the problem as outlined below on when and when not to contact the On-Call Team; in some circumstances it may be reasonable to contact both On-Call Estates and the On-Call Manager.
- DHcFT switchboard may ask you for the following details: -
- Your name.
- Where you are calling from (state the site/location and service).
- A number which the On-Call Team can call you back on.
If you have not heard back after 20 minutes, call DHcFT switchboard back to notify them and if necessary they will re-contact the On-Call Team.
DCHS Estates On-Call
When to contact DCHS’ Estates On-Call
- Outside of working hours contact DCHS’ Estates On-Call (Monday to Friday 4pm - 8am, 24 hours over weekends and bank holidays) for urgent estates related issue, such as:
- When your normal line management is not available (e.g. out of hours) and senior managerial support is urgently required. For example:
- If your service’s management is available.
- During normal working hours it is expected that incidents will be escalated via your line management.
- If an issue has occurred out of hours but does not require immediate managerial input and can wait until the next working day.