Public Meetings Taking Place Throughout July
Led by North Derbyshire and Hardwick CCG's the 21C #JoinedUpCare public consultation is due to launch on the 29th June and finish on the 5th October 2016. The programme has been named 'called' Better Care Closer To Home', and everyone in North Derbyshire is encouraged to have their say and attend the public meeting that have been set up-details are below.
- Monday 4th July Bolsover School
- Thursday 7th July Bakewell Agricultural Centre
- Tuesday 12th July Buxton Pavillion Gardens
- Thursday 14th July New Mills Town Hall
- Monday 18th July North wingfield Community Centre
- Wednesday 20th July Dronnfield Civic Hall
- Thursday 21st July Chesterfield College Heart Space
- Monday 25th July Boslover School
- Wednesday 27th July Bakewell Agricultural Centre
All meetings take place 6pm-8pm. More details can be found here. As a key partner in 'Better Care Closer To Home', we are also planning a series of staff briefing sessions ahead of the launch to talk through the proposals. Details on those sessions will follow shortly.