Healthcare Leader Forum - free spaces left!
There are still a few delegate spaces on the free to attend Healthcare Leader Forum: Digital Solutions coming to the Midlands & East on 10 October. The interactive event will be held in the Hilton Birmingham Metropole (lunch is included).
The NHS must adapt to keep up with the expectations of patients and clinicians in the way that they access services and information. With growing demands for 24/7 services, shared records and more efficient use of information, existing systems are fast becoming outdated. Many STPs have pledged significant investment in new technologies to drive efficiency and improve quality for both patients and clinicians. These events will explore how technology is changing the way care is delivered and how patients interact with the health service, as well as bringing together key partners to deliver this redesign. Interactive sessions include; Digitised 2023: The pathway to a paperless NHS and the role of the Digital Academy, Global digital exemplar: Developing exceptional, efficient care using world class technology, Telehealth: Nottingham COVIRT COPD virtual ward and more.
Agenda is below: or can be viewed online by clicking here
At this interactive, knowledge sharing forum, team leaders and leading heads within healthcare will:
- Have access to expert speakers who will provide in-depth insight and advice
- Hear case studies on new approaches that are tackling the barriers they face
- Explore new pathways and services, and learn to better use existing resources
- Debate answers to the future of healthcare in their region
- Network with other senior level healthcare professionals who are facing similar issues and working in similar financial constraints
- Leave with tangible information and ideas that can be implemented on their return to work
Registration is completely free http://www.healthcareleaderforum.com/register/