Help Us Become A Great Place To Work
Our vision is not only to be the best provider of local healthcare, but also to be a great place to work. To achieve this we know that we must do all we can to look after the wellbeing of our most important asset-our staff. Research from across the world also shows that happy, healthy healthcare employees provide better care for patients. With this in mind, we have recently asked for an independant and wide -reaching look at the health needs of our staff - this is being carried out in the form of an in-depth survey carried out by a Public Health Specialist from Derbyshire County Council. We appreciate this may feel like 'yet' another survey' to complete , but we really need input from as many staff as possible to get an accurate picture and enable our subsequent wellbeing strategy to be reflective of your needs. Your feedback will genuinly help us on our collective journey of being a great place to work, so please help us and put some time aside to complete the survey. Here are some important points to stress.
- This is an independant survey, developed by public helath specialist, Jo Parry, who is employed by Derbyshire County Council.
- The information you choose to share in the survey will not be seen anybody other than Jo; it is 100% confidential.
- The subsequent analysis and report will not be person-specific, nor will it identify anybody, your anonymity is guarenteed.
- The survey should take about 10 minutes to complete.
- The findingswill be used to plan a programme of events, supports, and incentives to help us help you be as healthy as you can be at work.
You can complete the survey by clicking here. Thank you, Amanda Rawlings, Director of People and Organisational Effectiveness.