Mental Health Champion Training
Are you interested in becoming a Mental Health Champion?
A Mental Health Champion is someone who will:
- Promote key mental health messages across DCHS
- Promote anti stigma messages
- Provide a positive influence within DCHS
- Help to signpost colleagues to available help & support
The training is being delivered by the Healthy Workplaces team at Derbyshire County Council on the following dates:
- Monday 6th November – Alfreton
- Monday 15th January – Cotmonhay, Ilkeston
- Tuesday 27th February – Clay Cross
- Monday 19th March – Buxton
- Tuesday 24th April – To Be Confirmed
- Tuesday 17th July - Chesterfield
Please get in touch with the Staff Wellbeing Team on DCHST.Wellbeing@nhs.net for more information or to register to take part.