Staff Wellbeing Champion Training
Are you interested in becoming a Staff Wellbeing Champion?
A Staff Wellbeing Champion is someone who will:
- Encourage colleagues to take part in health initiatives.
- Run awareness campaigns.
- Create a workplace wellbeing culture.
- Cascade information to other members of staff.
- Learn new and develop existing skills.
- Access further training opportunities.
The training is being delivered by the Healthy Workplaces team at Derbyshire County Council on the following dates:
- Tuesday 7th November – Chesterfield
- Thursday 18th January – Alfreton
- Wednesday 14th March – Cotmonhay
- Wednesday 25th April – Chesterfield
- Monday 2nd July – Buxton
If this is something that you would like to get involved in, please get in touch with the Staff Wellbeing Team on DCHST.Wellbeing@nhs.net .