Staff governors – we want you!
Are you passionate about the work you do? Do you want to help influence the services that we provide? Could you represent your colleagues?
Elections for 2 staff governors will be held in the following constituencies :
- Medical & Dental - 1 post from 1 April 2018 to 31 October 2020
- Healthcare support staff - 1 post from 1 April 2018 to 31 October 2020
Nominations open on Wednesday 3 January 2017
We are looking for people with the drive and dedication to:
- Represent the views of your colleagues
- Hold the non-executive directors individually and collectively to account for the performance of the Board of Directors
- Attend our Council of Governors meetings and join in lots of interesting activities and groups
Dates to remember:
- Nominations open on Wednesday 3 January
- Last chance to submit your nominations on Wednesday 31 January
- Voting packs will be issued on Thursday 22 February
- Elections will close on Monday 19 March
- Governor election results will be announced on Tuesday 20 March
Help and advice
For further information about becoming a governor, please see the Council of Governors webpage here.
For an informal discussion, please contact Governance and Membership Office, Nicola Erin Walker, or Associate Director Corporate Governance/Trust Secretary, Kirsteen Farrar on 01773 824171 ext 5540 (9am-5pm weekdays) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All medical, dental and healthcare support staff will be sent a hard copy of the nomination pack to their home address to enable them to nominate themselves. You have until Wednesday 31 January 2018 to express an interest and return your nomination form.
If you haven’t received your nomination pack then please get in touch with Nicola Erin Walker on 01773 599466 to let her know.