The Community - elections special released!
The Community magazine - elections special
Read Roz and Bernard's stories about their roles as current governors for the Trust.
Help us promote the governor elections by including this email signature in your emails.
Here's some instructions on how you can include this signature in every email:
- You can set up a signature in Outlook by opening a new email message and selecting 'signature'.
- Make sure you insert the image by clicking on the image button in the pop-up window rather than copying and pasting.
General staff election information
As you may heard already, we are looking for five staff governors to stand in the following areas:
* Estates and facilities - 1 post - 1 Nov 16 to 31 Oct 17
* Nursing - 2 posts - 1 Nov 16 to 31 Oct 19
* Other registered professionals - 1 post - 1 Nov 16 to 31 Oct 19
* Healthcare support staff - 1 post - 1 Nov 16 to 31 Oct 19
The closing date is on Monday 15 August.
We're also holding pop-in sessions over the next week where you will have the opportunity to speak to a governor:
· Clay Cross Hospital main reception - 10 August - 2-3pm
· Bolsover Hospital main reception - 11 August - 11-1pm
· New Mills Health Centre main reception – 8 August - 11-1pm
So if you would like to learn more about the role, pop by and chat to us!
Help and advice
Curious to know how you can nominate yourself? Read our useful staff governor leaflet.
For an informal discussion, please contact Corporate Governance Manager, David Boddy, or Trust Secretary, Kirsteen Farrar on 01773 824171 ext 5540 (9am-5pm weekdays) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com