Staff engagement sessions - July
We are rolling out a series of staff engagement sessions throughout July to update you all on local health and care developments and strategic priorities.
Given the pace of change across Derbyshire’s health and care system, we thought it would be helpful to talk through the STP priorities, commissioning intentions, our operational plan progress and place-based care developments. We’ve organised one session in each geographical ‘place’, each will last up to two hours and will be led by an executive director. No need to book, just turn up! Any questions, contact email@example.com
- Amber Valley – 9 July at 9.30 am, Belper Football Club
- South Derbyshire – 10 July at 10 am, Swadlincote Health Centre, 2nd floor meeting room
- Chesterfield – 10 July at 10 am, Walton Hospital, canteen
- Derby city – 12 July at 10 am, London Road Community Hospital, conference room
- Bolsover & N.E. Derbyshire – 11 July at 10 am, Clay Cross Hospital, canteen
- High Peak - 18 July at 2 pm – Cavendish Hospital, meeting room (upstairs)
- Derbyshire Dales – 19 July at 2 pm, Whitworth Hospital, training room
- Erewash – 23 July at 2 pm – Ilkeston Hospital, Charnos Hall.